If you're not knitting, the terrorists win

(My mostly on-topic ramblings about knitting. And life in general. My life in specific.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I'm a middle aged mother of 2 grown children and wife to a man who doesn't seem to mind my almost heroin-like yarn addiction. I spend my time writing, knitting, and generally stressing out.

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

I Can Already Tell Where This Is Going To Lead

Okay. So you know I always go to Nerdvana every year, right? (Yes, I am a gamer nerd. Are you so surprised?) So I was really excited to see that the 2006 Media Guests of Honor have been announced.

Here's the one I'm particularly interested in.

Kevin Sorbo. Yes, I know he's done other things beyond Hercules. But he was shirtless in Hercules. You see my logic here?

Shirtless men win out over story content. (Oh, did I mention I watched Troy again the other night?)

I am already revving up the digital camera for my photo op with Kevin--which will, of course, be featured here. I know you all join me in hoping I can control myself and not turn this into another Beastmaster fiasco.

(Would it be rude of me to ask Kevin to take his shirt off?)

1 Comments:

Blogger Kate said...

I don't think it would be rude to ask Kevin. I think he would get a kick out of it and you would make most of his female fans happy.

2:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Free Counter