If you're not knitting, the terrorists win

(My mostly on-topic ramblings about knitting. And life in general. My life in specific.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I'm a middle aged mother of 2 grown children and wife to a man who doesn't seem to mind my almost heroin-like yarn addiction. I spend my time writing, knitting, and generally stressing out.

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

My Yarn Is Calling Me

Did I mention a bunch of people came over this weekend to view M's movie? So I picked up the living room ejust nough that people wouldn't think badly of me. And, in doing so, I had to move all the yarn that I have next to my chair. (That's my handy yarn.)

Would you believe there was a laundry basket full?

Some of this stuff I was like, "Oh, that's cool. When did I get this?" It was like frackin' Christmas.

Of course, all the UFOs were there, too, giving me the stink eye. Accusing. When will you finish us, Pat?

You know I can't, though. If I were to actually finish my UFO pile or get rid of some of my stash or even stop adding to my stash on a weekly basis, T would probably have a heart attack from the shock.

You see, honey? I'm only thinking of you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Free Counter