If you're not knitting, the terrorists win

(My mostly on-topic ramblings about knitting. And life in general. My life in specific.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I'm a middle aged mother of 2 grown children and wife to a man who doesn't seem to mind my almost heroin-like yarn addiction. I spend my time writing, knitting, and generally stressing out.

Monday, June 19, 2006

So Where Was I?

Oh yeah, I was talking about how I was not getting much of a chance to knit and it's bringing me down a bit.

I know. I know. You all think I'm a big slacker for not posting a blog entry in the last mumblemumble days. But I'm not. I've actually been pretty busy.

For one thing, we just viewed M's latest movie this weekend. It's already played in the Chicago viewing area, but this is the first I've seen beyond the occasional daily.

M is a werewolf in this one. Here she is in an action sequence. You can't really see all the wolfiness in this shot, but you can in other parts of the movie. There's a nice "transformation" scene, done a'la I Was A Teenage Werewolf.

But I have also been writing. (Just not the here's-my-Adam-West-fantasy kind of writing.) Actual writing. With a beginning, middle, and an end. I don't know if you can tell it here, but I don't usually know where I'm going to end up when I start writing a blog entry.

Be kind.

I did finish all the knitting on the Aqua Tank, btw. But it needs the sides seamed. And now I'm not so in love with the floppy neck. I'll try it on and do some pix for you. Then you can tell me what you think.

And I am almost (so close I can taste it... and it tastes like cotton yarn) finished with Isabeau. I really would like to finish that this week. I want to start carrying it. It really is a pretty cute little purse.

Oh, and I'm trying to do some booties for a baby that will be here soon. But I keep finding fault with what I'm doing and then ripping it out. !@#$%@#!! Size 2 needles!!

Hokay. So we are all caught up now. I promise this week I will be better about staying in touch.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Free Counter