If you're not knitting, the terrorists win

(My mostly on-topic ramblings about knitting. And life in general. My life in specific.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I'm a middle aged mother of 2 grown children and wife to a man who doesn't seem to mind my almost heroin-like yarn addiction. I spend my time writing, knitting, and generally stressing out.

Sunday, July 30, 2006

Some Randomness From The Mind Of Patwoman

Because I am feeling really random today.

I think I rather fried my brain during the week, and not in a good way. Blamey has been on vaction this week (in Cancun! Bitch.) So I have been by myself at work. Those of you who know me, know it's not good to leave Patwoman unattended.

So here is what I have been thinking (non-knitting content included):

  • I work in and economically depressed part of the city. So why is McD's Asian Chicken Salad $1 more than it is in the moderately affluent area where I live?
  • OMG! Nerdvanna is 2 weeks away and I haven't finished our costumes yet! I have basically made M's Medieval Maid costume and nothing else. Last night I finished knitting one of the two chainmail hoods that I am making - still needs to be painted - but I still need to knit one more hood and two chainmail shirts for my Knights, T and R. Oh, and did I mention? I need to make a Soothsayer costume for myself. Yikes! Nothing like waiting until the last minute.
  • @$#%^ Blogger. I just accidentally published before I was finished with my list. Now I'm in edit mode. How's that for random?
  • I am currently busy casting my next movie, which will begin principal shooting next month. (Keeping in mind, next month is days away.) I have some of the principals cast, but I am still short some pretty key roles. (Send me your headshots, people.)
  • The driver's side window on the Patmobile has grown surly. If I roll the window down at the drive-thru, it will only roll up a little at a time.
  • Why did I plant all that yellow squash in my garden? I had no idea there would be so much of it!
  • Still trying to persuade the powers-that-be to invite Adam West to GenCon. I have offered to be his personal assistant during that time. (Can you imagine that? Oh, Adam, think of it!)
  • Calla is finished. I just need to seam it up. (Okay, so that makes it not finished. So sue me.)
  • My crazy cat has been sleeping in a shoebox on the dining room table for the last few days.
  • Why does Joss Wheden love having a young girl as the badass in his movies/tv shows? What is the appeal? Why not big, handsome, shirtless men?
  • I really have to finish some of my UFOs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Free Counter