If you're not knitting, the terrorists win

(My mostly on-topic ramblings about knitting. And life in general. My life in specific.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I'm a middle aged mother of 2 grown children and wife to a man who doesn't seem to mind my almost heroin-like yarn addiction. I spend my time writing, knitting, and generally stressing out.

Thursday, July 27, 2006

@$#%! Camera Phone!

Okay. So I got a cell phone. I don't use it when I'm driving, shut up.

Anyway, I got a cell phone because everyone else in my fam has one now, so I guess it works out pretty cheap for me to have one, too. And I am not against cell phones themselves. I have always maintained that, even in the pages of this blog.

I am against people who drive and talk on the cell phone. And I don't do that.

So I got this phone and, I must admit, it's pretty cool. (I will have to knit a little cozy for it, but that's another blog entry.) It has a camera and that's nice for me, because I always see the funniest things when I don't have a camera on me.

I went a little crazy with it, too. Snapping pix... Oooh, I'm putting this on my blog! But when I went to download the damned things, I realized I don't know how.

So I have been putting you kind people off while I try to figure out how to work this !@#$%^@@! thing. And now I have about 3 blog entries' worth of pix just languishing on my phone with no way of sharing them with you.

I guess I need to break down and call the Verizon guy. Sucktacular.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Free Counter