If you're not knitting, the terrorists win

(My mostly on-topic ramblings about knitting. And life in general. My life in specific.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I'm a middle aged mother of 2 grown children and wife to a man who doesn't seem to mind my almost heroin-like yarn addiction. I spend my time writing, knitting, and generally stressing out.

Monday, July 10, 2006

Vikings and UFOs

Last night I dreamed that I was a lovely Viking woman, sailing across the dark and frozen sea on a long, long, long boat. All of a sudden the water got really choppy and I was tossed all over the boat. But I wasn't afraid. I liked it. What do you suppose that means?

Oh come on. It's been a long time since I've posted any thinly veiled innuendo. I was starting to go through withdrawal.

But now that I'm looking at it... That Viking Woman costume has some possibilities...

Ahem.

In knitting news, I cast on for Calla last night. Now, I know what you're going to say. "Pat, don't you have enough UFOs?" or "Pat, who do you think you are, casting on for another project when poor Chaos is languishing in the UFO drawer?" or even "Pat, there's not enough room in the house for another UFO."

But, you see, I don't care that you're saying all that. I want to knit Calla. So there.

And, if it takes me too long to complete, I'll just add some seed stitch sleeves to it and viola! A pullover!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Free Counter