If you're not knitting, the terrorists win

(My mostly on-topic ramblings about knitting. And life in general. My life in specific.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I'm a middle aged mother of 2 grown children and wife to a man who doesn't seem to mind my almost heroin-like yarn addiction. I spend my time writing, knitting, and generally stressing out.

Sunday, July 16, 2006

Calla Update

Here's your Calla update:


I have not had much time to knit lately, as I am a little under the gun in pre-production for my new film. And trying to write. And working a full time job. And being Mom. But, even with all the real-life interruptions to my knitting, I am already well into the armholes of the back piece.

Yes, I know. The two pieces are identical, but I have already started calling this the back piece because of this small defect. I accidently left out a cable twist. On the bright side, I will be able to tell which side is which.

We went to see Pirates last weekend. It was fun. Of course, this one is definitely Johnny's movie. Orlando and Kiera are nothing but window dressing for this one. And, apparently, that's okay with moviegoers, because the thing is just killing at the box office.

But that made me think. I made that Johnny/Orlando Pillow for M this past Christmas.



It's based on Stitch 'n' Bitch's Poster Boy Bag. I've got to do another project like that... Maybe a Batman Poster Boy...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Free Counter