If you're not knitting, the terrorists win

(My mostly on-topic ramblings about knitting. And life in general. My life in specific.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I'm a middle aged mother of 2 grown children and wife to a man who doesn't seem to mind my almost heroin-like yarn addiction. I spend my time writing, knitting, and generally stressing out.

Sunday, August 06, 2006

That's Right, Patwoman... Come Down From The Ledge

Countdown. It's three more days until GenCon and I am still working like a third world child on these costumes. Production knitting. I'm not even enjoying it any more.

Finished knitting all pieces of Hood #1 and Chain Mail Shirt #1, plus back of Shirt #2. These still need to be painted black (base) and then metallic silver. They do look good, but I am sick to death of them.

I have not a clue as to what my Soothsayer costume will look like. I'm thinking of the old Soothsayer in 13th Warrior. Won't that be impressive when I go ask Kevin Sorbo to take a picture with me?

KS: Patwoman, why are you dressed in raggedy-ass furs and dirty strips of cloth?

Patwoman: Shut up, Kevin, and take your shirt off.

Speaking of actors... I am ready to begin filming on my new movie as soon as I am finished with GenCon. Pretty excited about it, too. Look for me to post some production stills as we go along. Nobody is shirtless in my movie, though.

There may be some irony there.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

what do you mean no one is shirtless in the movie??!!!!!!

WAIT...are they pantless???

12:47 PM  
Blogger Antonio Quintana said...

Gracias por visitar mi Blog.

3:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Free Counter