If you're not knitting, the terrorists win

(My mostly on-topic ramblings about knitting. And life in general. My life in specific.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I'm a middle aged mother of 2 grown children and wife to a man who doesn't seem to mind my almost heroin-like yarn addiction. I spend my time writing, knitting, and generally stressing out.

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

My New Dice Purse Is Here! Oh, And Some Knitting Stuff, Too

Back in August, when I went to GenCon, one of the things I saw that I had to have was this purse. It's all leather, too. Suh-weet!

I actually saw this bag about 10 steps into the exhibit hall. But, being the Queen of Cheap, I thought, "No, I'm not going to buy the first thing I see. I'll take a lap around the exhibit hall and if I still want it when I get back to this point, I'll buy it."

Of course, they had sold out by the time I got back. But the guy was nice enough to take my name and email so I could order one from him. Don't think I haven't been kicking myself for not buying every day up until this one came.

The film project is going well, too. I can't tell you how pleased I am with this bunch of actors. What pros! I am already thinking of other projects I'd like to do with each of them.

In the meantime, I am doing a little Christmas knitting. Yes, I know. I said I wasn't going to do any this year. But... you know. I am doing mainly scarves and mittens, stuff like that. And, of course, my goal is to finish Chaos for T for Christmas this year. However, the way he has been losing weight lately, I'm a little unsure of the fit now.

Is it wrong to make my cat eat cat animal crackers?

1 Comments:

Blogger Kim said...

Nice purse! I like a lot. :)

Nope, not wrong to feed your cats animal crackers. My dog eats cookies and sugar wafers (we found that out the hard way). Lol, take care.

3:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Free Counter