If you're not knitting, the terrorists win

(My mostly on-topic ramblings about knitting. And life in general. My life in specific.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I'm a middle aged mother of 2 grown children and wife to a man who doesn't seem to mind my almost heroin-like yarn addiction. I spend my time writing, knitting, and generally stressing out.

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

The One Where Patwoman Goes On Vacation: Prologue

Because I love you, Dear Readers, and I hope you can appreciate this, because I love you, I must not deluge you with the whole story all at once.

You would not survive it. Trust me.

And I need all 7 of you to continue reading. It validates me. It makes me feel like someone is listening. Listening and laughing at me, maybe. Listening and gasping in horror, maybe. But listening, nonetheless.

And occasionally commenting.

No, because I love you, I will break these entries up into smaller, more palatable entries. This is for your own safety. Don't be a hero. Do not try to read them all at once.

We'll get back to the knitting soon enough.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

We wait with bated breath for you next installment! But will need air soon....

10:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Free Counter