If you're not knitting, the terrorists win

(My mostly on-topic ramblings about knitting. And life in general. My life in specific.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I'm a middle aged mother of 2 grown children and wife to a man who doesn't seem to mind my almost heroin-like yarn addiction. I spend my time writing, knitting, and generally stressing out.

Sunday, March 04, 2007

Patwoman's Information Dump

Okay, so I've been incredibly lazy about posting here. Sorry. I'm going to try and catch you up here, since I know you're all on pins and needles waiting to hear about the next exciting episode in the life of Patwoman!

The movie: Had some casting issues, as you remember. Then the stupid Indiana weather conspired against me. But now we are back on track. If, by on track, you mean months late on my filming schedule.

But we do the best we can, don't we?

The job: Busy. Busy. Busy. Got to hire those pharmaceutical giant employees, right? But Blamey and I did win "Branch of the Year" for 2006 and 2007 is looking even better. Yay us.

Blamey is on vacay all next week, so I will be quite insane by Friday, I'm sure.

The fam: T and I are working on a live action game for GenCon this year. It's called "The Road to Perdition," if anyone is going to Nerdvanna this year and wants to play. It's kind of a weird west adventure.

I like working with T. We communicate telepathically, so it's a lot easier than working with anyone else.

R has been utilizing his photography skills on my movie. I'm trying to get him to write one of his own. He's so funny, in a did-he-just-say???-was-he-serious???? sort of way. I think he's actually British. But I don't know how that happened.

M is wrapping up a performance season with the showchoirs. One last big performance. Then, she's auditioning for a couple of things to be filmed this spring and summer. Hopefully, she can work me into her schedule.

The Knitting: Gosh, I have so many UFOs to show you. That will be the next post.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Free Counter