If you're not knitting, the terrorists win

(My mostly on-topic ramblings about knitting. And life in general. My life in specific.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I'm a middle aged mother of 2 grown children and wife to a man who doesn't seem to mind my almost heroin-like yarn addiction. I spend my time writing, knitting, and generally stressing out.

Monday, December 18, 2006

I'm Dreaming Of A White Christmas...


Or a white sweater!

This is my third Boobholder. As you can see, I've made quite few alterations in the pattern.

  1. I'm not a poofy sleeve type of girl, so I didn't do the poofy sleeve increases.
  2. I made the sleeves full-length, and belled them gradually from just below the elbow.
  3. Did some short rowing... you know why.
  4. Made the whole thing longer.

So actually, now it's more of a cardigan than a mini-sweater. But I think this suits me pretty well.

Yarn is Bernat Ping Pong in Pop White. It's got kind of a crunchy hand to it when you are knitting with it. (Probably because of those sparkly bits twisted in with the yarn.) But it really softens up once you wash it. (I washed on delicate cycle and dried on a towel on top of the dryer.) I mean, it really softens up.

It's a very soft sweater now.

1 Comments:

Blogger diosaperdida said...

That's gorgeous! I LOVE the boob holder as a cardigan.

10:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Free Counter