If you're not knitting, the terrorists win

(My mostly on-topic ramblings about knitting. And life in general. My life in specific.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I'm a middle aged mother of 2 grown children and wife to a man who doesn't seem to mind my almost heroin-like yarn addiction. I spend my time writing, knitting, and generally stressing out.

Monday, December 11, 2006

Patwoman Vs The Bad Guy

Yes, it does get exciting in the life of Patwoman. I thought it was fitting to do this comic book style.



Blamey: Hey, why are there helicoptors flying around outside? And cops in the parking lot? Hey, are those police dogs?

Patwoman: Huh???




Nickie: The cop in the parking lot says they're looking for an armed and dangerous criminal. Make sure we lock all the doors.







Blamey & Patwoman: Omigod! There he is! Hide!!!





Cops arrest bad guy right outside the front door. (Bad guy, btw, had crazy Charles Manson eyes!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Free Counter