If you're not knitting, the terrorists win

(My mostly on-topic ramblings about knitting. And life in general. My life in specific.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I'm a middle aged mother of 2 grown children and wife to a man who doesn't seem to mind my almost heroin-like yarn addiction. I spend my time writing, knitting, and generally stressing out.

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Birthday!

You say it's your birthday

Dah-na-na-na-na-na-na!

It's my birthday too--yeah

Dah-na-na-na-na-na-na!

They say it's my birthday

Dah-na-na-na-na-na-na!

We're gonna have a good time

Dah-na-na-na-na-na-na!

I'm glad it's my birthday

Dah-na-na-na-na-na-na!

Happy birthday to me.

2 Comments:

Blogger Kim said...

Happy Late Birthday!!!

Hope you had a great time, darlin.

2:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know...the green tomato..that's fine...if the kitty will eat it....

The super hot chili pepper? I'm certain that if the kitty eats it..Hey...cats probably like super hot chili peppers.

For the love of all that is good and kind in this world do NOT make your cat eat birthday cake!!!!!!!!

What's wrong with you??

(and happy birthday..to either you or the cat...since the cats the one being offered the cake..it's tough to tell)

3:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Free Counter