If you're not knitting, the terrorists win

(My mostly on-topic ramblings about knitting. And life in general. My life in specific.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I'm a middle aged mother of 2 grown children and wife to a man who doesn't seem to mind my almost heroin-like yarn addiction. I spend my time writing, knitting, and generally stressing out.

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Knitting With Telephone Poles

Wow. Working with knitting needles the size of baseball bats, the knitting does go pretty quickly.

I've only been working on this afghan a little bit for a couple of evenings. Not even every evening. And it's pretty much halfway done. I'm getting about a 1st=1" guage, so yeah. It goes pretty quick.

It just feels awkward as hell to hold the needles in my whole fist.

Compare:


I do like the texture of this, though. And warm... Whoa baby! That thing is warm! I'm using 4 strands here, so I don't think being warm is going to be an issue.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Free Counter