If you're not knitting, the terrorists win

(My mostly on-topic ramblings about knitting. And life in general. My life in specific.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I'm a middle aged mother of 2 grown children and wife to a man who doesn't seem to mind my almost heroin-like yarn addiction. I spend my time writing, knitting, and generally stressing out.

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Mmm Toasty

It's supposed to snow here in Indianapolis tonight. (We'll see, though.) So I whipped these up to keep my feet warm. I used the Ridiculously Easy Mary Jane Slippers pattern from Craftster. Took a couple of hours to knock these out.

That's a particularly welcome FO for me, since I am not having very much luck with my knitting lately.

Oh yeah, the scarves are coming out fine. But the Ribbon Tank that I did a while back is still languishing away on the Island of Misfit Knits because I don't like the way the neckline lays and I am just too frustrated to reknit it.

And that chunky knit vest is just... not right. It's too short. And the armholes are too small. If ever there was a sweater crying out to be frogged...

So what now? Rip out and reknit? Grrr. Maybe I should just stick to scarves.

Oh, is it wrong to make my cat eat a Super Hot Hot Chili Pepper For Chili?

1 Comments:

Blogger m. said...

I saw your post on craftster, your Mary Janes turned out CUTE! :)

11:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Free Counter