If you're not knitting, the terrorists win

(My mostly on-topic ramblings about knitting. And life in general. My life in specific.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I'm a middle aged mother of 2 grown children and wife to a man who doesn't seem to mind my almost heroin-like yarn addiction. I spend my time writing, knitting, and generally stressing out.

Monday, October 23, 2006

Ah, Monday.

Actually, it's a pretty typical Monday. Wake up feeling too tired to live. Go to work feeling like the walking dead. Hit all the lights on the way to work and on the way home (bonus!)... But there is new Prison Break tonight. So, have no fear, I will carry on.

You know I loves me some Prison Break. Them boys is pretty!

Patwoman: Hold it right there, boys. No one escapes a fictitious maximum security prison, travels cross-country and digs up $5 million and then gets away on my watch.

Wentworth: But I'm really a good guy, Patwoman. Have mercy.

Patwoman: No, not even an incredibly pretty and clever architect, such as yourself.

Wentworth: But I had to save my brother, Patwoman. Have mercy.

Patwoman: Brother, eh? Where is this alleged bro-- Have mercy!

What's up with the knitting, you ask? Well, finished the Giant-Needle Afghan.
Perfect for those cooler nights, when all you want to do is curl up on the couch and watch pretty (and falsely imprisoned) boys running away from the law. Here's a close up of the moss stitch.

And I am working on Christmas scarves. Even though I said I wasn't doing any Christmas knitting this year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Free Counter