If you're not knitting, the terrorists win

(My mostly on-topic ramblings about knitting. And life in general. My life in specific.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I'm a middle aged mother of 2 grown children and wife to a man who doesn't seem to mind my almost heroin-like yarn addiction. I spend my time writing, knitting, and generally stressing out.

Monday, December 11, 2006

Back To Knitting...

Or... The One Where Patwoman displays all the scarves she made for Christmas, even though she said she wasn't doing any Christmas knitting.

Or... See? I did have a use for all that yarn!


So you've seen the scarves for some of my co-workers. Here is a scarf I knit for Nickie. It is Red Heart Symphony in (again, T threw away the label, so...) a forest green/grey sort of color. The pattern is Arches and Columns from Crystal Palace.

Here are a few more I did. Some of these have not been distributed yet, so I will refrain from naming names.

1. Black Boa Scarf.

2. Pattern is called "Pat's Lace," coincidentally. Knit in Yarn Bee Soft Extreme. (Color is black, with neon highlights.)

3. 2 X 2 Rib in Yarn Bee Soft Extreme. (This yarn's name does not lie. It is extremely soft!)


1. Dayflower in Simply Soft.
2. Simple K2tog, YO pattern in LB Homespun.
3. Garter stitch. One strand of Boa. One strand of LB Homespun.



1. Garter stitch. One strand of Boa. One strand of LB Homespun.
2. Garter stitch. One strand of Boa. One strand of Simply Soft.
3. Garter stitch. Simply Soft on big needles. Nice lacey effect.



And this one is a 1 X 1 Rib (Soft Extreme again). This time, I added a fringe, with glass beads on the ends. It looks really cool, but I imagine flipping the end over my shoulder and accidently putting my own eye out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Free Counter