If you're not knitting, the terrorists win

(My mostly on-topic ramblings about knitting. And life in general. My life in specific.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I'm a middle aged mother of 2 grown children and wife to a man who doesn't seem to mind my almost heroin-like yarn addiction. I spend my time writing, knitting, and generally stressing out.

Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Let's Talk About The Super Bowl


And the Colts are goin'!

I'm so excited, I just can't stand it. I'm excited about the game. About Prince doing the halftime show. About the commercials. About the food. About the way, when I am extolling the near perfectness of Peyton Manning and someone says some crap about him not ever going to the the Super Bowl, I'll be able to say... Booyah! What now?

Okay. Okay. I guess I'm supposed to be talking about knitting on my knitting blog, right?


So, here's some knitting for you. It's a business card holder for my desk. I got the pattern from a January, 2003, Knitting Digest I bought off eBay. The design is by Liliane Dickinson. It's worked on dpns and goes pretty fast. I used a small amount of worsted weight acryllic (from my massive leftover stash) in oh yeah, Colts Blue & White!

Of course, I'll be knitting while I'm watching the game. Something I don't have to look at.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am from Indiana also, but live in Bears Country (NW Indiana) Like your colts business card holder. That is a great idea.
Tag you're it. check out my blog for more info
http://ccspinsandthings.blogspot.com/

6:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Free Counter