If you're not knitting, the terrorists win

(My mostly on-topic ramblings about knitting. And life in general. My life in specific.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I'm a middle aged mother of 2 grown children and wife to a man who doesn't seem to mind my almost heroin-like yarn addiction. I spend my time writing, knitting, and generally stressing out.

Thursday, December 28, 2006

And It Turned Out To Be A Great Christmas After All

Oh, except for one thing....


  • Physiology of Vomiting
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Vomiting is the forceful expulsion of contents of the stomach and often, the proximal small intestine. It is a manifestation of a large number of conditions, many of which are not primary disorders of the gastrointestinal tract. Regardless of cause, vomiting can have serious consequences, including acid-base derangments, volume and electrolyte depletion, malnutrition and aspiration pneumonia.

WTF? I was okay on Friday. Woke up in the middle of the night like this:




And Christmas Eve:


And Christmas:


That's pretty much how I opened my presents. From that position.

But I got some pretty cool stuff. A couple of Dean Koontz books I have been wanting, A couple of Rachel Ray cookbooks I have been wanting, a fab new coffee mug for the car, and a ton of knitting stuff.

More on this later, but T got me (among the many other things) a Box O' Yarn. No kidding. This big box (actually, the box my microwave came in, if that tells you how big) was filled with all kinds of yarn. About 50 skeins of it! Wow!

Oh, and look at this present from R...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Free Counter