If you're not knitting, the terrorists win

(My mostly on-topic ramblings about knitting. And life in general. My life in specific.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I'm a middle aged mother of 2 grown children and wife to a man who doesn't seem to mind my almost heroin-like yarn addiction. I spend my time writing, knitting, and generally stressing out.

Sunday, January 07, 2007

Tales From Pat's Mailbag (Again)

Yes, it's that time again, Gentle Readers. Time for Patwoman to dip her metaphorical hand into the e-mailbag and answer your questions. What will we talk about today? The two dozen scarves I knitted for Christmas? The PooPoo Sweater for my cat? The progress on the Speed Stix Sweater? The plans I have for the big Box O Yarn T gave me at Christmas?

Dear Patwoman,
It's been a long time since you've talked about or to Adam West. Are you mad at him for some reason? Did you break up with him and forget to tell him about it? Because, baby, the Batster is still crazy about you.
A Curious Reader


Dear Curious,
Of course not! How could I be mad at Adam West? He is still The Batman, the Costumed Capturer of Patwoman's Heart.
Patwoman

Dear Patwoman,
That's good to know. But if that's so, why no blog action? Do you have any idea what it feels like for me him to just sit around and wait for you to decide you want to include me him in your life?
Another Curious Reader


Adam,
Can we talk about this offline? Call me.
Patwoman

Patwoman,
Maybe this is the only way to get your attention.
Adam


Adam,
I'm sorry. I've been neglectful. You know you're the only bat for me. In fact, I would love it if you would make an appearance at GenCon this year. I promise, I will shower you with so much attention you will feel like calling Security.
PW

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Free Counter