If you're not knitting, the terrorists win

(My mostly on-topic ramblings about knitting. And life in general. My life in specific.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I'm a middle aged mother of 2 grown children and wife to a man who doesn't seem to mind my almost heroin-like yarn addiction. I spend my time writing, knitting, and generally stressing out.

Sunday, January 13, 2008

How To Choke Your Pets

Not really. But check out these pix.

Ever notice how your dog will just be laying there, all sweet until you want a picture? Then, when you whip out that camera, they're all "Hey, whatcha got? Lemme see!" So, T is holding them for me.



Of course, cats pay no attention to humans, so it's pretty easy to snap a candid shot of them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Free Counter