If you're not knitting, the terrorists win

(My mostly on-topic ramblings about knitting. And life in general. My life in specific.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I'm a middle aged mother of 2 grown children and wife to a man who doesn't seem to mind my almost heroin-like yarn addiction. I spend my time writing, knitting, and generally stressing out.

Friday, March 07, 2008

Big Knitting Day

Okay. So I got this call from one of the choir moms, asking me to be a chaperone on Saturday. I said yes, of course. I'm happy to be asked to help. Just a little surprised, since I got basically kicked out of the financial committee. Well, they stopped inviting T & I to the meetings and stopped even telling us where and when they were.

That's kicked out, isn't it?
Anyway, this mom says... "It will be a long day, so I don't know if you have any handwork you could do while you are just sitting..."

Oh, I can probably find something to do.

Anyway, so here is my plan for the day:

Flame Baby Hat


Ribbed Lace Bolero


Celtic Scarf Based on a cable motif from Melissa Leapman's Cables Untangled.

That's what's in the knitting bag, at any rate. Who knows what's coming home with me?

Probably 3 UFOs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Free Counter