If you're not knitting, the terrorists win

(My mostly on-topic ramblings about knitting. And life in general. My life in specific.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I'm a middle aged mother of 2 grown children and wife to a man who doesn't seem to mind my almost heroin-like yarn addiction. I spend my time writing, knitting, and generally stressing out.

Saturday, February 23, 2008

I Know You're Wondering...

..what is Patwoman up to now?

I feel slighly subversive lately. I've had a streak of weird people that I've had to deal with this week
(Like the man who told me he wasn't computer literate because "I wouldn't have a robot in my house!" or the lady who completely fabricated her resume and then told me "The unemployment office told me to do that so I would get a job." or the woman who felt I should hire her because she "lived down the street from there all my life!").

You know what I always say: It's always something. So it might as well be this.

But it has made me feel like doing something... slightly bad.

And so I started this:

It makes me happy.

You can find the pattern here. She has a lot of great free patterns on her site. I've made the Christmas Emergency Hat several times. And I printed off the pattern for the Comfy Raglan Sweater, which will be the perfect thing to use that ball of Sensations Boucle for.

Here is my progress on the hat. I'm doing the longer neck version, so--obviously--it has a longer neck than the one in the picture. And my ends are still loose on the inside, so it does have an unfinished look. Oh, and it's not finished yet. That also adds to the whole unfinished theme.

Looking to finish this over the weekend. Then, who knows? I might have to try it out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Free Counter