If you're not knitting, the terrorists win

(My mostly on-topic ramblings about knitting. And life in general. My life in specific.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I'm a middle aged mother of 2 grown children and wife to a man who doesn't seem to mind my almost heroin-like yarn addiction. I spend my time writing, knitting, and generally stressing out.

Sunday, February 17, 2008

Blamey's Purse

I love Blamey. She is so supportive. The other day, she's in my office with a knit purse. It's your basic felted pocket purse, with i-cord handles. She says, "You could totally make one of these, couldn't you?"

What fun it is to make something that you know will be appreciated!

And, it just so happens it's Blamey's birthday that week. Blamey loves purses. Loves my knitting. Loves Sex In The City. So, here is what I made for Blamey's birthday: A cabled purse, made from Lion Brand Homespun (one of my fave yarns) in Deco. I made this pattern up, based on countless other purses that other people have made up, based on the Sex In The City purse.

Handles are bamboo. And I lined it in this pretty pink flowered fabric that feels a little like silk. Whoo-hoo!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Free Counter