If you're not knitting, the terrorists win

(My mostly on-topic ramblings about knitting. And life in general. My life in specific.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I'm a middle aged mother of 2 grown children and wife to a man who doesn't seem to mind my almost heroin-like yarn addiction. I spend my time writing, knitting, and generally stressing out.

Sunday, January 20, 2008

I'm Meowlingual!

I read about this device, made by Takara. And my first thought was, "Oh cool." Then I thought, "Well, maybe I don't really want to know what my cats are saying." Then I realized, "Hey, wait a minute. I already do."

I am, in fact, Meowlingual. I know what my cats are saying.

Observe:



GabGab: I have nothing to wear, but that old sweater you made like, a year ago.



Patwoman: Okay, Okay. I'll knit you a new sweater. Okay?




GabGab: Better. But now I have no new toys to play with. Am I supposed to just play with these same old, tired toys?

Patwoman: Okay, how about this? A Red Hot Chili Pepper for my spicy cat?






Patwoman: And for Miss Gracie, a Peppermint Twist.



Gracie: Meh.




General:Oh boy! Cat toy!


Sargeant: Oh boy! Cat toy!




Yes, I am Bowlingual, too.


You may wonder why Zeus has said nothing this web episode. Cat got his tongue, I guess.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Free Counter