If you're not knitting, the terrorists win

(My mostly on-topic ramblings about knitting. And life in general. My life in specific.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I'm a middle aged mother of 2 grown children and wife to a man who doesn't seem to mind my almost heroin-like yarn addiction. I spend my time writing, knitting, and generally stressing out.

Thursday, January 31, 2008

Don't Be A Hater

What is it with all the anti-robot sentiment these days? I keep seeing articles like this one, which claim robots are scary or evil or creepy.


I mean, come on. How cute is this? And it's so helpful. Say you were a lost child in the mall. "Oh, where's my mommy? I'm so scared!" and then this robo-helper comes up and says "Are-you-lost?"

I don't know about you, but I'd feel a tremendous sense of relief.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I want one to watch me sleep. In case I stop breathing or have a nightmare or something....

I wake up and am immediately relieved by the not creepy presence of my robo-friend hovering over me.

It's a safe new world, it is!

9:03 AM  
Blogger Patwoman said...

How about one to hold my neck when it's cold?

12:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Free Counter