If you're not knitting, the terrorists win

(My mostly on-topic ramblings about knitting. And life in general. My life in specific.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I'm a middle aged mother of 2 grown children and wife to a man who doesn't seem to mind my almost heroin-like yarn addiction. I spend my time writing, knitting, and generally stressing out.

Monday, March 17, 2008

Patwoman's Trip To The Sunshine (State) Part 1

M had the honor of competing in FAME show choir competition at the Hard Rock Cafe at Universal Studios Orlando this weekend. That's pretty exciting. There were schools from all over competing there. And M's group went into the competition undefeated.

No pressure there, right?

Of course, they won. It really is that good of a show. You should see it.

Anyway, we followed along, in order to see M and her group perform. I am a supportive mom, after all. Plus, she's a senior this year, so it's the last competition of her last year. And you know I'm having severe separation anxiety these days anyway.

Plus, it's grey in Indiana. I know, Indiana can't help it. Geography. Weather patterns. All that. But, jeez. It's grey. Compare that to Florida. Yeah. That's what I'm talkin' about.
VS

We didn't get to have much one-to-one time with M, because she was busy with rehearsals and performances and all. But I found ways to entertain myself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Free Counter