If you're not knitting, the terrorists win

(My mostly on-topic ramblings about knitting. And life in general. My life in specific.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I'm a middle aged mother of 2 grown children and wife to a man who doesn't seem to mind my almost heroin-like yarn addiction. I spend my time writing, knitting, and generally stressing out.

Sunday, July 06, 2008

Why Patwoman Remains A Hardened Cynic

People make me sick. Oh, not all people, just assholes. Listen:

Yesterday, T was at work downtown. As he and a group of people left for lunch, a car sped by. The people in the car threw some trash out the window onto the street.


Then, T noticed... It wasn't trash. These assholes threw a live kitten out of the window of a moving car into downtown traffic!

WTF is the major malfuntion with someone who does that?!

Poor kitten was terrified! T ran into the traffic (my hero) and grabbed up the kitten and brought it back to his office. And now we have a new kitten.


Of course, GabGab is not happy about that at all. She's been ignoring me since I got back from Origins. But now that there is a new cat in the house, she is a little more of a lap cat again.


Took him to the vet and he appears to be very healthy, except for the fractured back leg he got when some asshole threw him out of a moving car and the road rash on his paws he got from such an abrupt landing. He's tough, this cat. To take so much abuse and only come out of it with a broken leg.

We named him Achilles, of course.

But again, I have to ask, what the hell is the matter with someone who treats a live animal like that? If you don't want a cat, there are places you can take it where it can be adopted by someone who wants it.

I have to say, I think someone who throws a baby animal out of a moving car is someone who would likely hurt a person, too. Does the word sociopath mean anything to anyone?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Free Counter