If you're not knitting, the terrorists win

(My mostly on-topic ramblings about knitting. And life in general. My life in specific.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I'm a middle aged mother of 2 grown children and wife to a man who doesn't seem to mind my almost heroin-like yarn addiction. I spend my time writing, knitting, and generally stressing out.

Tuesday, June 03, 2008

More MarCon

Hello, Adam. After that last post, I didn't want you to think I'd completely forgotten about you, my love.

Au contraire. Just like the song says, there is always something there to remind me.

As I was standing in the registration line, waiting for the badge to print... who do you think I saw?


I called out, "Robin! Robin! Where is my beloved Batman?"

But, he just shook his head, as if I were joking or something. And then he was like "Go away, lady. You're creeping me out!"

I don't know what he meant by that.


Then, I went to see this guy perform. He did all these whip tricks, and well... of course, that's going to remind me of you, right?

Especially, when he used the whip on his lovely assistant.
(Coincidentally, your little pet name for moi!)



Yes, everything reminded me of you! Costumes, whips, seminars, dinner at a Chinese restaurant...

And this, the view from the hall at my hotel. For some strange reason, it reminded me of you. I don't know why.


And finally, on the last day at MarCon, I saw something that made my heart leap! I ran down the hall, excited to bursting! And then I saw.... this poser.

Oh, Adam West! How long will you make me wait?!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Free Counter