If you're not knitting, the terrorists win

(My mostly on-topic ramblings about knitting. And life in general. My life in specific.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I'm a middle aged mother of 2 grown children and wife to a man who doesn't seem to mind my almost heroin-like yarn addiction. I spend my time writing, knitting, and generally stressing out.

Saturday, April 12, 2008

The Return Of The Beastmaster

Oh man. Guess who is going to be at MarCon this year? (Besides me, obviously.)
Oh yeah. And hopefully, he'll be wearing that loincloth. If he still looks that good in a loincloth. Otherwise, it's like people always tell me... Leave your shirt on, okay?

Actually, you'd be surprised how often I hear that. Jeez, Patwoman. Put your shirt back on!!!

No appreciation.

Anyway, you may remember that I got myself into a little trouble with T a couple of years ago when Beastmaster was at GenCon. I'm not, by nature, a giggly sort of girl, so I think the hubs was a little... annoyed... at how happy I was to talk with Beastmaster.

Seriously. We don't even say The B Word around here any more.

Ah, but just like those cats who can't resist licking anti-freeze off the driveway, you know I'm gonna have to go say hello. Despite the danger.

Tee-hee-hee!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Free Counter