If you're not knitting, the terrorists win

(My mostly on-topic ramblings about knitting. And life in general. My life in specific.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I'm a middle aged mother of 2 grown children and wife to a man who doesn't seem to mind my almost heroin-like yarn addiction. I spend my time writing, knitting, and generally stressing out.

Saturday, March 22, 2008

Oh What A Tangled Scarf We Weave...

...Or knit, as the case may be.

I got this book, Melissa Leapman's Cables Untangled, for Christmas. I love this book. Everything is so beautifully complex-looking, yet not so complex to knit.

Of course, because of my never-ending battle against Chaos, I really thought I might never knit a cable again.

But then I decided I wanted to make something for T. Something simple, yet complex. I decided to knit him a scarf to replace the one I knit for him so long ago. So, I've picked out a suitable cable pattern and some nice grey yarn.

I know what you're thinking. You're thinking, "There's another one for the Patwoman UFO Pile."

Maybe. We'll see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Free Counter