If you're not knitting, the terrorists win

(My mostly on-topic ramblings about knitting. And life in general. My life in specific.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I'm a middle aged mother of 2 grown children and wife to a man who doesn't seem to mind my almost heroin-like yarn addiction. I spend my time writing, knitting, and generally stressing out.

Monday, March 17, 2008

Patwoman's Trip To The Sunshine (State) Part 3

Since we were at Universal Studios (which is my favorite amusement park, by the way) to see M perform, we decided to spend a little time there.

Universal has the best attractions. I ride almost everything when I'm there. Except the Hulk ride. It goes upside down. And you know how Patwoman hates to puke.

So, while T and R were off riding the Hulk coaster, I harassed amused myself with costumed park mascots.

You know I love Wolverine.

And here is a picture I call Where Is Patwoman's Hand?

And here is a picture that is not very interesting by itself. But what is interesting about it is that, after my picture, I saw 3 other people take the exact same picture! So, I'm calling this one The Picture That Everyone Takes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Free Counter