If you're not knitting, the terrorists win

(My mostly on-topic ramblings about knitting. And life in general. My life in specific.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I'm a middle aged mother of 2 grown children and wife to a man who doesn't seem to mind my almost heroin-like yarn addiction. I spend my time writing, knitting, and generally stressing out.

Saturday, March 29, 2008

Another FO

I know! Another one? What's going on? Patwoman finishing knitted items? Has the world gone crazy?

Yeah, it's a scarf. I made this one for M, too. Remember the Bernat Max? This is what I did with it. It's just your plain-old-stockingette stitch scarf. I think I used #11s. But remember my loose gauge. You may use #13s for the same.


So yeah, it's plain. But it's very funky-looking. Not all one width or texture because of the extreme thick/thin nature of this yarn. Very soft. Very cool looking. Very warm.

And, to all of you whe are saying, "Warm? But, Patwoman, wasn't last week the first day of spring?" I remind you that I live in Indiana. Indiana, where it might snow, rain, blow, and hail fireballs all in the course of a day.

Ok, that's a slight exaggeration. I've never actually seen it hail fireballs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Free Counter