If you're not knitting, the terrorists win

(My mostly on-topic ramblings about knitting. And life in general. My life in specific.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I'm a middle aged mother of 2 grown children and wife to a man who doesn't seem to mind my almost heroin-like yarn addiction. I spend my time writing, knitting, and generally stressing out.

Sunday, March 30, 2008

A Letter To Adam West

My dear Batman,

Guess what time of year it is? Time to be planning your trip to Indianapolis for GenCon!

I'll admit, I was very disappointed that you didn't come to GenCon last year. And you know how long it took you to make that up to me! (And how many items from the Bat-Utility Belt we had to use!)

But, if you attend this year's GenCon, think about what a higher jumping-off point we'll be starting from! Eh? (Nudge nudge. Wink wink.)

Think about it... Batman vs Patwoman! Wouldn't you like to be part of that match up again? You, with your spandex tights and cape. Me, with my cat ears and bullwhip. Doesn't it just make your heart race?

We could make this a repeat of the Helsinki adventure! I am waiting eagerly for your reply.

Love and Bat-kisses,

Patwoman

2 Comments:

Blogger Marigold said...

Batman! oh, it would be so kewl to see him at GenCon! you're going, right? so that even i don't get to see batman, i can see the famous patwoman?

1:14 PM  
Blogger Patwoman said...

I have already started my lobby efforts to get AW to come to GenCon. You can help. Email GenCon and tell them you want Adam West. Email Adam (he has a contact link on his website, www.adamwest.com) and tell him you want him to come. If he comes, I promise you, I will be even stupider than I was the time I met Beastmaster!

I tried to get Adam to come to GenCon for the last few years. Sadly, I was unsuccessful.

But, good news, Patwoman will be there. And, if you are into LARP, I will be running an event, The Road To Perdition. (Think Cthulhu in the Wild West.) I am in Phase 3 for the event placements, so don't look for me in the event catelog just yet.

8:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Free Counter