If you're not knitting, the terrorists win

(My mostly on-topic ramblings about knitting. And life in general. My life in specific.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I'm a middle aged mother of 2 grown children and wife to a man who doesn't seem to mind my almost heroin-like yarn addiction. I spend my time writing, knitting, and generally stressing out.

Friday, April 11, 2008

When Will She Be Satisfied?

Oh, Notpatwoman, Notpatwoman, Notpatwoman. How many hats does it take to make you happy? I keep cranking them out and putting them on your poor, naked head, but you don't seem to appreciate it.

Here: A red Boa hat and scarf of my own design. (Bernat Boa, about 3 skeins. Knit on #10.5's for hat and #13's for scarf. Hat is knit flat and seamed.)

Here:

Hat and scarf of my own design. (Yarn Bee Airy in Lime and Lion Brand Fancy Fur in Stormy Sea. Scarf knit with #13s. Hat knit in the round with #10s. About 1 1/2 skeins of Airy and 2 skeins of Fancy Fur.)

I know, it kind of sucks for you to always be Notpatwoman. But your life is not so bad! You get to sleep most of the day on top of the yarn cabinet. You have a massive hat wardrobe! And your pictures are making you famous, internet-wide.

SMILE, DAMN IT!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Free Counter