If you're not knitting, the terrorists win

(My mostly on-topic ramblings about knitting. And life in general. My life in specific.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I'm a middle aged mother of 2 grown children and wife to a man who doesn't seem to mind my almost heroin-like yarn addiction. I spend my time writing, knitting, and generally stressing out.

Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Notpatwoman Needed A New Hat

Because she's bald, poor thing. Don't get me wrong, she wears bald well. But I decided to knit a hat, anyway.

This is the Latiss Hat by Lindsey Harley. I used less than a skein of Mosaic Twist Fresco, so I made the scarf with the rest of that + one more skein. And, because I'm clever like that, I used the same stitch pattern, so they match.

Notpatwoman's got a nice set on her, eh?

This took almost no time to knit. Seriously. I did both the hat and the scarf during a bad movie on tv.

This will become a Christmas gift, if M doesn't find it and keep it first.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Free Counter