If you're not knitting, the terrorists win

(My mostly on-topic ramblings about knitting. And life in general. My life in specific.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I'm a middle aged mother of 2 grown children and wife to a man who doesn't seem to mind my almost heroin-like yarn addiction. I spend my time writing, knitting, and generally stressing out.

Monday, April 28, 2008

Bamboo. Bamboo. Bamboooo!

You have to imagine me saying it out loud. Bamboo is such a funny sounding word.

But it is super soft. Oh, I mean soft. What a pleasure it is to knit with this yarn!


It's Bernat Bamboo in Dill. I got it for Christmas this past year and I had just enough to do the scarf pattern on the label. (Also found here.)

Thanks again to the lovely Notpatwoman for modelling.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Free Counter