If you're not knitting, the terrorists win

(My mostly on-topic ramblings about knitting. And life in general. My life in specific.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I'm a middle aged mother of 2 grown children and wife to a man who doesn't seem to mind my almost heroin-like yarn addiction. I spend my time writing, knitting, and generally stressing out.

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Zombie Apocalypse Contingency Plan

So you know about R’s zombie survival car, right? He’s got everything all ready to rebuild civilization, right there in his trunk. (I think maybe he watched Army of Darkness one too many times. I keep telling him, Ash is not a role model.) But, it’s always been my plan, in the case of Zombie Armageddon, to find R and stick with him, since he has all these things and a method of escaping the city, all in one place.

But then I watched him play Left 4 Dead on the Xbox. Aptly titled, that. Because R will run into a herd swarm plague of zombies, armed only with a handgun, and leave the rest of the group behind to follow or die. Now I don’t know about you, but I don’t like my odds in either situation. I think I’d much rather ally myself with someone whose plan was to get the hell away from the frickin’ zombies.

I’ve decided to take his car.

2 Comments:

Blogger Marigold said...

lol! maybe you could convince R that making a second survival kit in YOUR car would double the chances of his survival? That way, you could get away while he's fighting the zombies.

9:04 AM  
Blogger Patwoman said...

Hey, you're right! And that way, I don't have to be faster than all the zombies, I just have to be faster than him!

8:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Free Counter