If you're not knitting, the terrorists win

(My mostly on-topic ramblings about knitting. And life in general. My life in specific.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I'm a middle aged mother of 2 grown children and wife to a man who doesn't seem to mind my almost heroin-like yarn addiction. I spend my time writing, knitting, and generally stressing out.

Friday, January 08, 2010

Not Knitting

But I did get these great beads from M for Christmas. Put together lots of things.

It’s fun, I think, to just put together the beads in different combinations. I spent a couple of hours this past Sunday, just quietly making jewelry (well, not really quietly, because you know I swear pretty much constantly while doing it). The swearing, of course, is not an indication of my level of enjoyment. You know I often swear while knitting, too.

No, I think of swearing as just another creative outlet. It is, really, an art form. I’m pretty good at it, I must say. I’m not just peppering my conversation with damn its and shits. It always makes me laugh when people swear like that. There's no poetry.

Amateurs.

You fucktarded piece of malformed disease. And, You sphincter-breathed son of a pimple licking whore. And, You giant, oozing ball sack of rancid pus. See? There’s a certain elegance there that you don’t see in ordinary swearing.

I would totally be a great Bat-villain.

Now, excuse me. I have to go chew some Orbit gum.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Free Counter