If you're not knitting, the terrorists win

(My mostly on-topic ramblings about knitting. And life in general. My life in specific.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I'm a middle aged mother of 2 grown children and wife to a man who doesn't seem to mind my almost heroin-like yarn addiction. I spend my time writing, knitting, and generally stressing out.

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Happy Birthday To R

R's birthday is today. I know what you're thinking. You're thinking How could Patwoman have an adult son? She's so young looking and vibrant. Has the world gone mad?

And, of course, you're right. I do look much too young to have an adult son.



We had dinner out at Don Pablos (and no dumbasses like last time!) and then came back for cake and presents. Lots of presents!




And check out this Tardis cake! M's boy, E made this. It's 4 layers, 2 chocolate, 2 vanilla, and covered in blue fondant. And detailed! What a shame to cut it.

But, you know. It is cake.



"Doctor, we know you're in there!" Says the Beholder.





I just can't help myself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Free Counter