If you're not knitting, the terrorists win

(My mostly on-topic ramblings about knitting. And life in general. My life in specific.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I'm a middle aged mother of 2 grown children and wife to a man who doesn't seem to mind my almost heroin-like yarn addiction. I spend my time writing, knitting, and generally stressing out.

Monday, August 30, 2010

And The Matching Scarf


Same Cosetta yarn. This was a skein and what was left over from the hat, so like, 160 yards or so. I used a #10 1/2 needle (instead of the recommended size 13) because I'm a loose knitter. It was a good call because this turned out perfect, in terms of width and openness of the stitch. It's Misti Chunky Ribs & Ruffles Scarf from Ravelry, by the way.


It's pretty light and fluffy, even though it's a bulky yarn and even though it's basically wool. But it's also pretty warm. Notpatwoman was complaining about it before I even finished taking these pictures.



You know, chunky ribs are kind of my go-to pattern for men's scarves. But see here, this scarf is ruffed on the ends! Pretty!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Free Counter