If you're not knitting, the terrorists win

(My mostly on-topic ramblings about knitting. And life in general. My life in specific.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I'm a middle aged mother of 2 grown children and wife to a man who doesn't seem to mind my almost heroin-like yarn addiction. I spend my time writing, knitting, and generally stressing out.

Monday, August 23, 2010

More Bitching About The Couch That Eats Knitting Needles


Look at it… Sitting there, so smug. I’m enormous, it says. I’m ancient. What hope do you and your puny craft implements have against one such as I? I am… The Couch That Eats Knitting Needles.

Seriously. Put a needle down for a second. Or drop it. It’s gone. Like magic. Dark, evil couch magic. That needle is just gone. Gone, baby, gone. Believe me, it’s happened more often than I can talk about.

Where are my #8 circulars? (Not the ones that are on the hat right now, any of the other 3 pairs.) Where is the other #2 14 incher? Where are all of these? I can’t tell you how tired I am of having to buy these things (even though they are less than a dollar for two and I got these 25% off of that). It’s the principle of the thing!

And yet, I continue to knit here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Free Counter