If you're not knitting, the terrorists win

(My mostly on-topic ramblings about knitting. And life in general. My life in specific.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I'm a middle aged mother of 2 grown children and wife to a man who doesn't seem to mind my almost heroin-like yarn addiction. I spend my time writing, knitting, and generally stressing out.

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Office Building Time Machine

Granted, that movie would not be nearly as interesting as some others. But, you know. You work with what you have.

Anyway, you know that T and I play a game called “Celebrity Watch.” The game is: spot people who look like celebrities. If the other person agrees, you get a point. You get another point if that celebrity is current—they have a new CD, movie, tv show, criminal conviction, scandal, bigoted rant, etc. (You lose points if that celebrity lookalike is actually the celebrity.)

The other day, when I was entering the café downstairs, I passed Ozzy Ozbourne, c. 1991. And today, as I was leaving the café, I noticed Penn Jillette from about the same era was there, at a table.


Of course, I quickly glanced behind me to see if I had my 1991 ass, but no such luck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Free Counter