If you're not knitting, the terrorists win

(My mostly on-topic ramblings about knitting. And life in general. My life in specific.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I'm a middle aged mother of 2 grown children and wife to a man who doesn't seem to mind my almost heroin-like yarn addiction. I spend my time writing, knitting, and generally stressing out.

Sunday, September 05, 2010

Cue Opening Music...

In the criminal justice system, fashion crimes are particularly heinous. The woman who investigates these crimes is a member of an elite squad, the Special VIPs Unit. This is her Christmas present.

It's for M, who is addicted to Law & Order SVU. It's from Craftzine, knitted in I Love This Yarn in Yellow (about 6 oz) and Black (about 1.5 oz). Took a while to knit, and a while to stitch up the side. I used mattress stitch, because I like the look a lot better than just whipstitching. (Though that probably would have been quicker.)

Ran a quick steamy iron over it (well, it was covered by a towel so it wouldn't melt) to block. Now it waits in the Christmas FO bin.

Mwah-ha-ha-ha!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Free Counter