If you're not knitting, the terrorists win

(My mostly on-topic ramblings about knitting. And life in general. My life in specific.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I'm a middle aged mother of 2 grown children and wife to a man who doesn't seem to mind my almost heroin-like yarn addiction. I spend my time writing, knitting, and generally stressing out.

Saturday, October 09, 2010

Braided Hat


I had another skein of the Charisma, so I decided to make a hat to go with the scarf. The cables on this beret are meant to echo the spirit of the scarf. And I think this blue is just meant to go close to my face.


This pattern is a very quick knit and would be great for gift giving. I added another two cable repeats to give it more slouch, and even so it only took a night.



I really need to be focused on holiday gift giving, but this one is mine. I’m looking forward to wearing it this winter. Twisted Sister is keeping her eye on it until then.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Free Counter