If you're not knitting, the terrorists win

(My mostly on-topic ramblings about knitting. And life in general. My life in specific.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I'm a middle aged mother of 2 grown children and wife to a man who doesn't seem to mind my almost heroin-like yarn addiction. I spend my time writing, knitting, and generally stressing out.

Monday, April 16, 2012

And Another Bell

Took a break from my spreadsheets to make one more bell. This one went even faster than the other two. And I just added a simple crochet chain bow to the top for decoration. I might like this one better than the other two. All three of these need to have a jingle bell added. Or not. I haven't decided yet.

These bells really have renewed my interest in making Christmas ornaments. My thought, of course, was to make a set each for R and M so they would have 12 ornaments to start with. I think I'm gonna stick with that goal for now and maybe even try to catch up over the next few weeks.

I don't know how The Year of The Afghans is going to turn out, though. Ugh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Free Counter