If you're not knitting, the terrorists win

(My mostly on-topic ramblings about knitting. And life in general. My life in specific.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I'm a middle aged mother of 2 grown children and wife to a man who doesn't seem to mind my almost heroin-like yarn addiction. I spend my time writing, knitting, and generally stressing out.

Sunday, June 10, 2012

Green Feathers

I started this scarf a while back to keep my hands busy while it was not my turn at the game table. (I'm kind of a bad sport that way. If it takes too long to be my turn again, I start to become disruptive.)

Anyway, this scarf is basically a feather and fan stitch scarf. And you know F/F is one of my all-time favorite stitches. Especially when you use a chunky yarn. There's just something about a lace stitch in a chunky yarn that appeals to me.

This is Yarn Bee Fleece Lite in Autumn. It's a boucle, mostly green, with some flecks of red, yellow, and orange. (So, if I were naming it, I would call it Early Autumn. But nobody asked me.)

This is a pretty easy pattern to do. Pretty easy to remember (4 rows). It's going a little slower than most other scarves go because it's boucle. That always makes me go slower.

I've finished half the scarf already and have cast on to do the other half. That way, the ends will be the same.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Free Counter