If you're not knitting, the terrorists win

(My mostly on-topic ramblings about knitting. And life in general. My life in specific.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I'm a middle aged mother of 2 grown children and wife to a man who doesn't seem to mind my almost heroin-like yarn addiction. I spend my time writing, knitting, and generally stressing out.

Sunday, March 31, 2013

Happy Easter!

Happy Easter to you!

The Easter Bunny has been to the Patwoman household already today, with Easter buckets (I find buckets more useful than baskets) filled with candy for my children. My grown children. And their boyfriend and girlfriend.

But you know you never outgrow candy. That's what I always say, at least. And, any candy that is unwanted, I can find a home for.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Free Counter