If you're not knitting, the terrorists win

(My mostly on-topic ramblings about knitting. And life in general. My life in specific.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I'm a middle aged mother of 2 grown children and wife to a man who doesn't seem to mind my almost heroin-like yarn addiction. I spend my time writing, knitting, and generally stressing out.

Saturday, March 30, 2013

Status Update: First Quarter

I know there's one more day in this month, but that's Easter, so I'm going to do my status update now. Not like I'm going to get any more knitting done between now and then anyway.

As you know, at the beginning of the year, I planned all my holiday knitting. The goal is knit gifts for 6 (or possibly 11) people, an ornament for the ornament exchange, and an Advent Garland with all the ornaments.

So far, I have one gift done, one gift about halfway done, the garland knitted, and 12 ornaments done for the garland. I need to step up the pace a little, I think.

We are taking a road trip next week, so I am going to try and do some knitting in the car. I don't know how that will work out. I've never actually tried it before.

Hopefully, I will have some time to visit some yarn stores while I'm out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Free Counter